News (Proprietary)
1.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > kristi-noem-claims-national-guard-shooting-suspect-was-radicalized-after-entering-america

Kristi Noem claims National Guard shooting suspect was ‘radicalized’ after entering America

9+ min ago (397+ words) WASHINGTON, DC: Homeland Security Secretary'Kristi Noem appeared on NBC News" "Meet the Press" on Sunday, November 30, to discuss the recent National Guard shooting, and there she shared her thoughts about the suspected shooter, Rahmanullah Lakanwal. Noem claimed that he was "radicalized" after entering America.' During the conversation, Kristi Noem responded to the host, Kristen Welker"s question about the DHS approving Lakanwal"s application for asylum in April 2025. The Homeland Security secretary asked her to remember that Joe Biden"s administration brought Afghan nationals to America without proper vetting. She claimed that at the time, the Biden admin had said that they would vet these individuals after they arrived in America and added they needed the cooperation of the Afghan government. "All of the vetting information was collected by Joe Biden"s administration, and it was used in that process," she…...

2.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > netanyahu-seeks-presidential-pardon-from-israeli-president-after-trump-pressed-for-leniency

Netanyahu seeks presidential pardon from Isaac Herzog after Trump pressed for leniency

1+ hour, 25+ min ago (380+ words) TEL AVIV, ISRAEL: Israeli Prime Minister'Benjamin Netanyahu asked President Isaac Herzog for a pardon in the long-running case against him on charges of fraud and bribery on Sunday, November 30.' The request comes weeks after Donald Trump wrote to the Israeli president to pardon Netanyahu, stating that the case against him was "political, unjustified prosecution." The Israeli prime minister posted a 2-minute-long video on X, requesting the president to issue him a pardon. While addressing the citizens of the nation, he said that "nearly ten years" had passed since the investigation began. He added that the case has lasted almost six years and is expected to continue for many more. He claimed that the accusations against him had "collapsed" in court, adding that while his personal interest was to let the case go on, Netanyahu believed that "national interests demand unity....

3.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > watchdog-group-files-bar-complaint-against-letitia-james-after-federal-case-collapses

Watchdog group files bar complaint against Letitia James after federal case collapses

4+ hour, 1+ min ago (402+ words) NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: New York Attorney General Letitia James is facing fresh scrutiny after a conservative watchdog group filed a bar complaint against her days after a federal judge dismissed mortgage-related charges against her. The complaint reignites questions surrounding James" Norfolk, Virginia, property issues that had already fueled political fire across the country. Curtis Schube, CASA"s director of research and policy, wrote in the complaint that "fraud, misrepresentation, honesty and trustworthiness are all factors that the Rules of Professional Conduct expressly consider when weighing whether to discipline an attorney." He urged the committee to immediately investigate and determine whether the claims can be proven by a "preponderance of the evidence." CASA argued that despite the failed federal indictment, the ethical issues remain unresolved, a point they insist places the matter squarely in the hands of the state…...

4.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > fred-fleitz-and-dan-rice-say-trump-is-not-going-to-invade-venezuela

Fred Fleitz and Dan Rice say Trump is 'not going to invade Venezuela"

4+ hour, 18+ min ago (284+ words) WASHINGTON, DC: Former National Security Council chief of staff Fred Fleitz and former Ukraine armed forces adviser Dan Rice said that President Donald Trump is preparing for a tougher stance against Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro. However, they stressed that Trump is not going to invade the country, following the president's remark about shutting down'airspace. Speaking to Newsmax's "The Count' on Saturday, November 29, Fleitz and Rice said that the United States is entering a decisive phase in its confrontation with Venezuela, with Trump signaling unprecedented steps to crack down on the Maduro regime and its ties to drug cartels. According to Rice, the US has assembled the largest naval presence in the region since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, a posture he said cannot be maintained indefinitely. He argued Trump's decision to close Venezuelan airspace is only the first step, predicting that strikes…...

5.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > jim-acosta-urges-mainstream-media-to-take-collective-action-against-trumps-attacks-on-reporters

Jim Acosta urges mainstream media to take 'collective action' against Trump’s attacks on reporters

4+ hour, 47+ min ago (402+ words) NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Jim Acosta, a former CNN White House correspondent, is pushing back against Donald Trump's recent remarks about reporters.He has called on major media organizations to take "collective action" and "stand up for decency." He said he was disturbed by Trump's "quiet piggy" comment. Trump has previously called a reporter "ugly" and has often labeled several news outlets as "fake news." The White House has also introduced a new section on its website called "Media Offender of the Week." The page, titled "Misleading. Biased. Exposed.," highlights reporters and outlets the administration claims have published biased or misleading stories. Acosta is refusing to stay silent as Trump continues to call out reporters. The latest incident involved Trump calling Bloomberg reporter Catherine Lucey "piggy" during a press briefing. Speaking on MS NOW on Saturday, November 29, Acosta said…...

6.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > west-virginia-football-game-honors-national-guard-members-shot-in-dc-attack

West Virginia football game honors National Guard members shot in DC attack

7+ hour, 24+ min ago (410+ words) MORGANTOWN, WEST VIRGINIA: Following the attack against two National Guard members in Washington, DC, on Wednesday, November 26,that led to the death of one of them, a football game in West Virginia shared a moment of silence for the two victims on Saturday. This marks one of the many tributes for the guard members, both of whom hail from the state. Before the West Virginia Mountaineers football team took on the No 5 Texas Tech Red Raiders in Morgantown, the crowd shared a moment of silence for the two West Virginia National Guard soldiers shot in DC. The public address announcer requested the crowd for a moment of silence, which came together to honor 24-year-old U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Andrew Wolfe from Martinsburg and 20-year-old Sarah Beckstrom from Webster Springs. During the moment of silence, both their pictures were displayed on the…...

7.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > chuck-schumer-says-trumps-reckless-actions-toward-venezuela-push-us-toward-another-war

Chuck Schumer says Trump’s 'reckless actions' toward Venezuela push US toward another war

8+ hour, 16+ min ago (437+ words) President Trump's reckless actions towards Venezuela are pushing America closer and closer to another costly foreign war. Under our Constitution, Congress has the sole power to declare war " not the President " and Congress has not authorized the use of military force against" WASHINGTON, DC: Minority Leader Chuck Schumer has made it clear that he is far from satisfied with the way'President Donald Trump and his administration are dealing with the crisis in Venezuela. According to Schumer, the administration's "reckless" moves will push the country "closer" to another costly foreign conflict. He warned that this is not how foreign policy is supposed to be shaped.' He reminded citizens that war is never meant to be the 'country's first option.' Instead, he urged 'Republicans and Democrats in Congress' to come together in this crisis." On Sunday, November 30, Chuck Schumer warned Donald Trump on…...

8.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > robert-de-niros-daughter-drena-claims-internet-influenced-son-leandros-death-at-19

Robert De Niro's daughter Drena claims 'internet' influenced son Leandro’s death at 19

9+ hour, 28+ min ago (520+ words) NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Robert De Niro's daughter, Drena De Niro, has spoken again about the circumstances that led to the untimely death of her only son, 19-year-old Leandro De Niro Rodriguez. Leandro died in July 2023 from a fatal incident involving psychoactive substances. In a recent interview, Drena said Leandro's online activity and the toll of the psychological impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, combined with the exposure to psychoactive substances, played a significant role in the rapid and devastating shift she noticed in her son. "There was a change in him that was so fast," she recalled, explaining that something about what he was acessing online was affecting him in ways she "immediately knew weren't right."" Nearly two years after the harrowing tragedy, five people were arrested in connection with the case, an update that Drena described as "really…...

9.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > mass-shooting-rocks-stockton-birthday-party-leaving-four-dead-and-ten-injured

Mass shooting rocks Stockton birthday party leaving four dead and ten injured

10+ hour, 12+ min ago (395+ words) Four people were killed, and ten others were critically injured. The nightmare unfolded along the 1900 block of Lucille Avenue, just off Thornton Road. Emergency rooms quickly filled as victims were rushed in from the scene. The San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office confirmed the location, and officials suggested the shooting may have been targeted, according to sheriff's spokesperson Heather Brent. Videos captured on the Citizen app and social media illustrated the gravity of the incident. A Dairy Queen near the scene was surrounded by flashing lights, sirens, and police tape. One video showed police cruisers and ambulances blocking the road, while another captured the flashing lights from a distance. Police scanner reports revealed the tragedy involved young children, including a 9-year-old, a 12-year-old, and a 23-year-old. Dispatchers said the 12-year-old was receiving CPR. Roads around the scene were locked down as…...

10.
MEAWW News
news.meaww.com > ariana-grande-shares-loving-reminder-to-fans-amid-renewed-body-scrutiny-i-think-its-dangerous

Ariana Grande shares 'loving reminder' to fans amid renewed body scrutiny: 'I think it’s dangerous"

11+ hour, 6+ min ago (386+ words) LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ariana Grande issued a renewed reminder to her followers this weekend to think twice before making remarks on someone's appearance. On Saturday, November 30, the 32-year-old singer reposted a 2024 interview clip to her Instagram stories, using the moment to speak out about the "dangerous" impact of body-shaping on people following the 'Wicked: For Good' press tour. Sharing the video she wrote, "Re-sharing this from last year as a loving reminder to all", which shows her clearly getting visibly emotional while discussing years of public scrutiny." In the clip, Grande reflects on growing up in the spotlight and the toll unsolicited comments took on her. "I've been kind of doing this in front of the public and kind of been a specimen in a petri dish really since I was 16 or 17, so I have heard it all," she said....